Farming has always been part of our community. Our farms are long term growth assets for the trust and it owners, and we believe we have the capability to manage these operations to optimise the land to increase our returns and protect our environment.
- 128ha in Taupo region, milking 315 cows, producing 115,000kgMS, supplying Fonterra. Purchased June 2012
- 279ha in Taupo region milking 620 cows, producing 215,000kgMS, supplying Miraka. Purchased June 2013 (and additional blocks June 2016)
- 271ha in Tokoroa region, milking 630 cows, producing 230,000kgMS, supplying Fonterra. Purchased June 2016.
- 320ha in Minginui, milking 850 cows, producing 270,000kgMS, supplying Fonterra. A further 367ha used for drystock and riparian areas. Purchased June 2014 with dairy conversion completed end 2016 season.
- 220ha in Minginui, milking 530 cows, producing 170,000kgMS, supplying Fonterra. Purchased June 2014 with dairy conversion completed end 2015 season.
Parariki/Rotokawa Support Block (Maroa)
- 200ha approx. grazed from a total area of 689ha. Parariki/Rotokawa is Maori Freehold Land close to Taupo NZ (with the remainder of the land used for geothermal power generation, forestry, Miscanthus, ex forestry fellow land in conversion to pasture, and a lease to a neigbouring Maori Trust for dairy support)
All Dairy Farms
- 1418ha in dairy, milking 2945 cows, producing 1,000,000kgMS